We take rapid, decisive action to fight online trademark infringement.
Whether it’s counterfeiting, infringement in paid search ads, search engine spam, or cybersquatting, let us put 15+ years of trademark litigation experience to work for you.
Ready to get started?
Aggressive, tech-savvy trademark attorneys
Kronenberger Rosenfeld helps our clients fight online trademark infringement amidst rapidly-expanding techniques of infringers.
Taking legal action in response to trademark infringement on the internet has been at the core of our law practice for over 15 years.
- Trademark infringement in online sales and in retail stores
- Trademark infringement claims against competitors
- Brand Name or Products in paid search ads and other forms of search engine spam
We have set precedent, proposed new infringement theories, and handled trademark claims involving venues such as the Amazon Marketplace and app stores.
Let us bring our experience and technical savviness to bear for your in your trademark infringement matter.
- Represented seller of sports and energy drinks against nutritional supplement seller, concerning alleged 8-figure trademark infringement in online sales and in retail stores.
- Represented an internet marketer in a trademark infringement lawsuit brought by Google. Negotiated early settlement of the case before the filing of responsive pleadings.
- Represented a 70-year-old technology college in trademark infringement claims against competitor.
- Defended major online retailer of printer supplies in trademark infringement lawsuit brought by a billion dollar printer manufacturer.
Have a Trademark Infringement Matter?
We welcome you to submit your details using our online case submission form below:
Or give us a call at
ext. 120 for new legal matters