Email spam litigation can have a significant financial impact on advertisers, ad networks, and affiliated companies sending bulk email. While the federal and state spam statutes have not changed in the past decade, the case law interpreting spam statutes has continued to evolve, with some recent cases having a dramatic effect on compliance strategies and the legal demands of spam plaintiffs.
In the webinar, Karl Kronenberger discusses the current state of spam law compliance and litigation, including:
- How certain cases decided in the past eighteen months are impacting compliance strategies
- Best practices for advertisers, ad networks and senders of bulk commercial email
- Current tactics and legal arguments of spam plaintiffs
- Compliance strategies concerning sending domains, “from” names, subject lines and WHOIS records
- The current economics of spam litigation.
Watch the webinar below.