Are you an Uphold customer who has had their cryptocurrency stolen from your Uphold account?
Our law firm is investigating the cryptocurrency exchange, Uphold, and we have filed a class action complaint against this cryptocurrency exchange in District Court for the Southern District of New York.
A copy of the current federal class action complaint is linked HERE.
Many victims have contacted our firm alleging that their cryptocurrency was stolen due to the grossly negligent conduct of Uphold. Others have reported problems with Uphold customer service ignoring customers' frantic notices that their cryptocurrency funds had been stolen and generally not taking any responsibility despite allegations that Uphold's two-factor authentication failed and led to the theft of cryptocurrency.
If you have had your cryptocurrency stolen from an Uphold account, we want to talk to you, as you may be interested in fighting back against Uphold to get compensated for your loss.
Please contact us below and let us know:
- When (approximately) you signed up with Uphold;
- When and how much of your funds were stolen (specify the type of cryptocurrency);
- Were you alerted to changes in your account through Uphold's two-factor authentication system? Or did Uphold's two-factor authentication process fail?
- Has Uphold provided you details about how your cryptocurrency was stolen? If yes, please let us know.
- In what state do you reside? Where did you reside when you signed up for your Uphold account?
We look forward to hearing from you.